Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Zoe



Zoe


I am going to tell you the story of when I got Zoe. Zoe is my female Jack Russell. I had wanted a Jack Russell Terrier for years. One Sunday after church and Sunday lunch my husband made my dream come true. We had just finished eating and got ready to leave. My husband received a call from a friend as we were walking out of the restaurant. Once we got in the truck he told me that he needed to pick something up from the Sunshine Street Walmart. I thought that was a bit strange that he wanted to go to a Walmart that we didn’t normally shop at. We pulled up to the stop light getting ready to turn in to the parking lot. My youngest pointed out a truck near the Walmart parking lot which had puppies. I could barely see the puppies as far away as we were. We turned into the parking lot, and pulled right up behind of the truck. I could see they were tiny little Jack Russell Terrier puppies. I was so excited that I jumped out of the truck before it had even started. There was five cute tiny Jack Russell Terrier puppies. I had to hold them all until I finally settled on one beautiful little girl. As I held her against my chest she snuggled up to my neck. Just as soon as I picked her she had picked me. We were stuck to each other. It was just early November but my husband said she was my early Christmas gift. Since we had nothing for a puppy we drove to Petsmart to buy everything she needed. On the way to Petsmat we all brainstormed names for her. I was favoring two names but just couldn’t decide on one. After lots of names I picked Zoe. Zoe is still a part of our family and is spoiled every day. She is six years old now and is as feisty as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment