Sunday, September 14, 2014

This I believe



This I believe


As long as I can remember I have loved working with children of all ages. When I was a teenager I babysat for several kids. I never thought about being a teacher when I was young. I really enjoyed spending time and playing with them. When my first son was born I began childcare in my home for several years. All the experiences with children have strengthen and molded my love and passion for educating all ages of children. I recently had a high paying job however it wasn’t where I wanted to work for the rest of my life. I am a born teacher and learner. I always enjoy learning every day. I love going on my son’s field trips. I am able to learn myself and enjoy watching the children learn. I am a positive thinker and try to always look at the good in any situation.   

No comments:

Post a Comment