Sunday, September 28, 2014

911



911


I want to begin with praying for all the families this terrible terrorist act has touched. I can’t imagine loosing someone in such a horrific way. I know all those innocent people are angels in Heaven now. I remember that sad day. I has just finished feeding my oldest as he was just one and a half at the time. I was cleaning up the table and the kitchen when something told me to turn on the television. I turned it on to just see the first plane crash into the first building. I thought it was just a major accident. Just as I was watching the second crashed into the next building. Right then I knew it was no accident that two planes just crashed in to the world trade towers. It had to be an act of terrorism.  So sad to see all the people scared running through the streets. I was babysitting at the time and the mom of the children came to my house and we just sat holding our babies glad to know they were safe. They were all so little and had no idea of the life changing events that were taking place in our country. It was scary to think how unsafe our country had become. Later in the day the reports of the third airline and then it just kept happening. I didn’t even want to leave my house with my son that day. I knew I could keep him safe at home but was unsure of in the outside world. I can’t imagine the pain all the families when through that day. There was so many missing people. I also remember when my oldest was old enough to begin learning about what happened that day. He was amazing and I was very humbled by how he responded. When he heard he suggested that we pray for everyone involved. Very proud of my young man we prayed for everyone and he lead us in prayer. There is so much bad in the world but more good always comes out of bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment