Thursday, September 11, 2014

Know Your Audience



Know your Audience


This was a fun assignment. I had a great time posting my question and then going back and answering everyone else.  This was my favorite assignment in this course so far. I always like getting to know other people. The more detailed and concrete details you can be about your audience the better. There really was several thought provoking questions, answers, and thoughts. My favorite might be Braden’s question “apocalyptic scenario, what Disney character would you most want to be paired with?” It was fun to think back through all the Disney movies. I also enjoyed reading others responses to the questions. It took me a while to decide which Disney character to choose. There are several characters that would be fun to be paired with. Reading the questions and responses are like a small window into the questioner and the one that answered.  Thinking about whom your audience is will help you in knowing how to word your sentences.  I think it can help with your essay structure. I like how the discussion boards are such a great way to communicate and learn about everyone in this course. This is my first semester taking online courses so this is still very new to me. I thought in the online courses you wouldn’t get any peer communication. I thought I would only be communicating with the instructors. I think the discussion boards are great!! I really like how you can post a question that other students might be able to help you with or you may be able to help someone with.

No comments:

Post a Comment